cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy DMS Search and cv04n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have tried a scenario in both Easy DMS and SAP DMS..

I created a user and assigned authorization for only 3 doc types out of 30 for that user..

- While executing the search function in Easy DMS, he could see the list of only those DIR's for which he got authorizations

- While searching in SAP DMS , in cv04n, he could see all the DIR's of all Doc types in the results window..

I have put several queries in this forum regarding restriction for cv04n transaction , but could nt find a suitable solution.. Still trying one more time..

As the functionality is available in Easy DMS, i believe there would be some standard BADI s which enables this in SAP DMS also...

Can some one suggest any ideas??

Regards

Aby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check the authorization object for the transaction code CV04N. and remove the authorization as required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AP..

I didnt understand that.. I need restrictions to the user in the resulting window of cv04n transaction..

I want users to see only DIR's which they have authroisation in the results window of cv04n.. This functionality is available in Easy DMS.. How to make such a functionality in SAP DMS??

Can u explain a little more?

Regards

Aby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

you can create a role and maitain authorization for DOKAR (document type) and assign to the responsible person.

Regards

Bhuwan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bhuwan

I tried the same , but still it will show the DIR 's whichs are not authorisaed in the results page if u execute cv04n.. , though the user wont be able to go "into" the DIR and see it..

Regards

Aby

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aby,

I had the same problem, and solved the problem with help of a BADI:

DOCUMENT_MAIN01~AFTER_SEARCH_DATA

In the implementation, you could for example call BAPI_DOCUMENT_GETDETAIL2 for each document to see, if the user has the authority access the document.

If BAPI_DOCUMENT_GETDETAIL2 fails, I remove the document from the list for display.

Best,

Roland