cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-learning sessions

0 Kudos

Hi All !!

This question is not usual but I have to ask to SAP colleagues:

E-learning classes available on e-learning link and SDN TV sessions could be shown for other colleagues for academic purposes? I mean, I´ll do an e-learning presentation for my university class and I would like to show then how an e-learning session works over Internet(my teacher and classmates). Is this could be possible? Do I have to ask SAP if I can shown one e-learning session to my colleagues?

Many thanks !

Daniela Godoi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniela,

As far as I know it is O.K. to show a sample e-learning to your fellow University students and teacher.

The stress is on a sample, so that they can get a felling for how it is done and what it is all about.

The line is drawn when you are using the content in class or even make money from it.

That would not be fair to the customers and partners that paid money for the software and services from SAP and therefore got c- and p- numbers which enable them to have access to this service offered through SDN.

Hope this helps, Mark.

0 Kudos

Hi Mark

Many thanks for your reply.. I just want to show a few minutes for an e-learning session only to show how it works over internet.

Kind regards,

Daniela