cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing transport request version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we did a roll back request from preprod & prod.My query is transport request version is same in these two instances.In DEV and QA transport request version is different so i need to change version same as preprod&prod.

Can you please tell what is the procedure to change version for transport request.

Thanks in advance for the help,

chandu

Edited by: chandra shekar on Apr 7, 2009 3:50 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra

do you the transport number for the change(i.e old change),if yes then transport that in dev and qa and the versions will be same in dev and qa

we also can activate the older versions of the program but I dont think thats gonna help you unless you know the transport numbers

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit

From where i need to transport (ie preprod&prod ?).I need to change it in dev n quality instances according to prod n preprod transport request version.can we change manually or tell me how to change version.

Thanks for the quick response!

Thanks in advance,

chandu

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I got your question now...

I need to change it in dev n quality instances according to prod n preprod transport request version.can we change manually or tell me how to change version.

I don't think rollbacks are usually supported... if theres a problem with data sent to production via a transport the "supported way" is to fix it by releasing a new transport from DEV to undo or resolve the problem and keep the version management intact.

Regards

Juan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to go to the domain controller make all necesary changes (if necesary) and redistribute across all systems.... thats the only way to have the same definitions in all systems.

Regards

Juan