Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound IDoc creating background job even for trigger immediately setup

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have a very serious problem in our production system.

Scenario:

Vendor is chagend in system A (Outbound) and the same is interfaced to System B (Inbound) and i am using trigger immediately option, but still I am seeing a background job is created for 'RBDAPP01' and creating the spool request. The issue is I am sending 1000 of idocs and the spool number is increasing daily in system B.

So, can any one explain me why the background job is getting triggered even though I set the partner profile settings as 'Trigger Immediately'.

The above issue is not happening in our quality system it simply updagtes vendor information in system B with out creating any background job. Please note that the same settings are maintained in both the systems.

Your immediate inputs are really valuable for me.

Regards,

Suman

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is an performance issue on the receiving system. In case the system does not have enough resources to process the IDoc immediately it will always schedule a background job to ensure the processing of data.

You need to check whether the system has enough work processes available during the time when 1000 of IDocs are received or send the IDocs in packages with some time in between.

Regards,

Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the variant set for the job of "RBDAPP01". I think this job is scheduled by someone in production.

Regards

Arindam

0 Kudos

you need to check settings in both systems..both should have trigger imm settings..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check (job scheduling )defult values in recieving system and sending system ...