cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple approval limit for a supervisor in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is a one level workflow for shopping cart in SRM. The superviosr wants two different approval limits for shopping cart in two different departments. For example in department A he wants approval limits of $10K and in department B he wants approval limits of $50K.

Please suggest a workaround.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the different departments have different roles, then the personalization tab, approval_limit field of the role could be used to define the approval limits.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

you have to create 2 starting conditions in swb_cond, where you include the departments in the condition

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi daniel,

Thank you for your response. My client already has srm one level workflow implemented. He wants this additional feature. I dont want to change the start conditions already defined. Can you sugguest any other options.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

then use the attirbute SLAPPROVER in the PPOMA_BBP.

Adjust the extended Attribute PO Value Limit /Local Values/ Approval Limit.

you can Define this attribute for every department, and you can set this valu as you want to.

Other possibility to use the WFL WS14000109.

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

can i create same user under two different company codes and then assign them different limits.

for example i create user priya in company code E1 and assgin approver limit $10K and create same user E1 and assign approver limit $100K. Now when priya creates shopping cart for E1 her approval limit will be 10K and when she creates for comapny code E2 the approver limit will be 100k.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

the user should be unique, you could not have 2 user with the same Username in the system...

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

This sounds a bit like what we are challanged with; we are using a single user but creating multiple positions, where each position is in a different org node.

In that way we are able to allow approvals for different nodes / strcutures but by the 'same' person.