cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing parameters passed from different dynpro application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am calling a dynpro application from one another. I am able to pass parameters to the application and i am able to read the parameters. The problem is that, whenever the target dynpro application is called, it is executing the INIT method of the default view and then it is calling HANDLEDEFAULT method of the window. I want to access the value in INIT method of the DEFAULT VIEW.

Regards,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think 1st the Window handler is called then the WDODINIT of the view.

Take a global attribute and fill it in the handler method of window when you the parameter. then use this global attribute in the View.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lekha,

It works the other way. It calls the INIT method of default view and then it calls the HANDLEDEFAULT method of window.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Default view is the one you set in the window that needs to be displayed 1st among the other views ie

SET as DEFAULT right.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my application, i have got only one view and only one window.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess, Please run in debugging for the method calling from the source application from where

you want to pass the parameters. I think the behavior of calling the method execution will change.

I think you are running the target application standalone.

Source is where you try to call the target application by passing the parameters.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did debugging so many a times. At first, even i didn't believe it. But it is happening.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use any global variable and fill it as posted in earlier reply and write your code in any handler method of the view rather then the WDDOINIT. You can do this way.

Regards,

Lekha.