cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Item and Standard item to be copie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

We are trying to configure service Item (without Delivery ) with a standard Item for our sales orders.

I have used TAN for Std.Item and TAD for services.

Business need:

-

Products purchased by our customers need personalization for every product. Some customers may not need personalization.

We want the Design Charges ( just a service ) + Product (std.Item) to be captured in Sales order. But, the service Item should not be copied to Delivery..and after subsequent TO and PGI (for Std.Item), when we get to the Billing with ref to the Delivery just made, we should see both Design Charge (Service Item ) and the Std.Item in the Billing doc.

I tried to set the copy controls for the service item from SO to Billing (with out delivery)...but I am not able to see both the Items in one Billing document.

I could get this when the Desing charge is passed through the Delivery document (although not relevent for delivery and TO)..then to Billing.

But the business needs the Design charge to be shown in Billing documents only and not in Delivery.

Do we have a way to do so? OR>LF (without Designcharge)->F2 (with item and Design charge)..how to achieve this.

The Item categories used are TAN and TAD.

Need your definate help.

Thanks

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is not possible to get Service Item w/o delivery in to Invoice along with the the delivery item..unless the Service item is configured as item relevant to delivery.