Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

ODS Activation Problem

Hi,

I have a Delivery ODS which has 2lis_12_vcitm as the data source. I have initialized the delta with data transfer and loaded successfully. Then I loaded a delta which was successful. But when I tried to activate the ODS data it says "Req XXX has not or not correctly been updated, please edit."

The performance window reads..

Diagnosis

Request REQU_41BBBOJAOR0TQA3AKZ7TROGUR (40,726) for DataSource 2LIS_12_VCITM from source system DEV_030 has the status (green) and a smaller SID (is thus older) than the request that you currently want to update into the ODS object.

System response

This is not possible since the sequence of the requests must be kept when wanting to update them into an ODS object. Delta- and init. requests must be updated into the ODS in the request sequence.

Procedure

First update request REQU_41BBBOJAOR0TQA3AKZ7TROGUR(40,726) for DataSource 2LIS_12_VCITM from source system DEV_030 from the PSA into ODS object.

If you do not need the data in request REQU_41BBBOJAOR0TQA3AKZ7TROGUR (40,726) in the ODS object, you can also set the total status for this request to (red) in the Monitor, on theStatus tab page. When checking for completeness, the system then ignores the request.

I tried to find that request but I couldnt find it in the ODS->manage->requests.

Any input on this will be appreciated.

Thanks.

replied

hi ajax,

goto t-code RSRQ and give the request name REQU_41BBBOJAOR0TQA3AKZ7TROGUR and see weather this request is in green red or yellow and try to find weather this is in data target. if not try reconstructing this request ( only if its through PSA, then u can do this ). Once this request is in, then u can probably activate the target.

Sriram

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question