Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit or BADI for TO creation

danielpalacios3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm using exits MWMTO001 and MWMTO004 (EXIT_SAPLL03A_005) for checking some data on TO creation but they don't work as I wanted. The problem with the first is that is executed in update task so no messages can be shown. The second is no executed always (I don't know exactly when but I think it's something related with storage type search).

So, anybody knows any other exit or BADI for use on this case??

Thanks and Regards

Dani

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

venkatesan_nagiah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

The user exit EXIT_SAPLL03T_001 and EXIT_SAPLL03T_002 only called in the update task. not the one specified (EXIT_SAPLL03A_005).

However, you use this BAdI - WM_ENHANCMENT in TO creation.

6 REPLIES 6

former_member262988
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

May i know the tcode.

Thanks,

Shailaja Ainala.

0 Kudos

Of course. There are some tcodes for creating a transfer order: LT01, LT02, LT03, LT04, LT06...

Thanks

Dani

venkatesan_nagiah
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

The user exit EXIT_SAPLL03T_001 and EXIT_SAPLL03T_002 only called in the update task. not the one specified (EXIT_SAPLL03A_005).

However, you use this BAdI - WM_ENHANCMENT in TO creation.

0 Kudos

Thanks Venkatesan

I've checked that BADI and i've seen flag "within SAP" is checked. If I try to create a new implementation the error message: " BAdI definition WM_ENHANCMENT is only provided for SAP internal use" is shown.

How can i use this BADI??

Regards

Dani

Edited by: Daniel Palacios on Apr 8, 2009 10:17 AM

0 Kudos

I meet the same problem .How about modify the program.

daniel_coelho
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I created an implementation (enhancement) in L_TO_CREATE_INT function.

The need was to validate items of LTAP with inventory. Manipulating the internal table TAP[].

Regards