cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there any made easy guide to an interface in PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there any made easy guide to an interface in PI (for total beginners)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see the below link. It has detail documentation for PI.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/14/80243b4a66ae0ce10000000a11402f/frameset.htm

Regards,

Shweta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

You can learn lots go in a step by step..

The links provide above and published by SRAVYA is really excellent one.

Follow these::

1) First learn about XI Overview TBIT 40 and understand some basics

2) NExt remaining TBIT 41,42,43,44

3) Then go to Sap technical or else SDn so many forums , blogs , and Articles and E Learning

Catalogs are there.

4) Go to Elearning Tab in SDB>Search by product>Select Module and then go for beginners also.

5) Also most helpful guide to guide you while configuring anything is Help.sap.com

6) In saptechnical --> Tutorials >XI> there are different basic scenarios with detaild screenshots

but I cant provide those links as the fourms rules are violates as per policy I mean i am unable to post.

7) BLOGS and Articles

😎 TBIT 40 some basic scenarios step by step guides will be there.

First understand the concept and go for practice okay. Please go all in a step by step manner

Regards::

Amar Srinivas Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

here are few blogs

Aspirant to learn XI for beginners by Sravaya.

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/25/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-i

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/26/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-ii

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/27/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-iii

Regards,

Reyaz

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Indeed there is

Check out this 3 blog series by Sravya. Excellent material for beginners.

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/25/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-i