cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No item could be determined for Inbound for TO message No.L3898

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks!!

While doing TO for inbound, I am getting following error No items to be placed in storage could be determined.

While if I tried to create TO with reference to GR, system is allowing me to create TO.

Please let me know what are the settings required to create TO for Inbound delivery.

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you know LT06 is used to create TO wrt material document.

Incase of inbound delivery

1) In PO confirmation control Key should be DIR which means that Goods receipt will be posted only through inbound delivery.

2) Create inbound delivery by using T-code VL31N, and mention Vendor, PO number. External delivery number should be unique.

3) create TO wrt Inbound delivery by using the following path

Easy access> LE> Goods receipt> Inbound delivery> Create TO wrt inbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So what you're saying is that if you first do GR, you're able to create TO and if you haven't done PGR, you're not able to?

MdZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

I want to do TO wrt Inbound delivery, but when I run t.code LT03 it gives me error (no item to be placed in storage could be determined), but the TR is created and material is available in interim storage area.

But when I run LT06 it allows me to create TO wrt material doc.

So I need to know what possible seettings I am missing.

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

LT03 is used to create TO WRT outbound delivery and even the path for that is under Outbound delivery

Logistics -->Logistics Execution -->Outbound Process -->Goods Issue for Outbound Delivery -->Picking -->Create Transfer Order -->LT03 - Single Document

LT0F is used to create TO WRT inbound delivery.

Once the Inbound delivery is created, then check whether a material document is created. I.e in Status overview Total Goods movement status should be C. if this is A then in document flow you can see that the inbound delivey is open.

Execute Goods Receipt for the inbound delivery and then execute LT0f.

This should solve your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am doing this even form LT0F, I am getting same problem.

Is there any setting required in config or any where else, which enabales Inbound to be converted into TO

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In LT0F, it is not selecting and delivery for TO creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

With reference to GR I can create TO, but in either case whether a GR is done for inbound or not, system is not picking delivery for TO creation.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

In configuration goto

ShipmentDeleiveryDelivery Item category

select ELN and chech the box "Relv for putaway" on.

Best regards.