cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Analysis Authorizaton Object with Old BW 3.5 Secuirty Concept

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created Analysis Authorization object in Development environment and tested it.

Now we want to transport these to Production environment but do not want to switch to New Analysis auth concept immediately.

Is it possible to transport only Auth Obje to production environement and then carryout user assignment. After this change the IMG settings for New Analaysis Auth Concept?

Please advise.

Best Regards,

UR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can transport those objects without user assignments to Production.

Regards,

Sasi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you saying that I can transport Analysis Authorization Object to BWP without changing the IMG setting (Selecting New Concept of Analysis Auth) in Production?

Right now I have IMG Setting changes in seperate transport request. Can this be transported later on (after user assignment in prodcution as Business users are in production only)?

This whole process should not affect Business users at any point of time. I mean till the users are assigned to the new analysis auth object and IMG settings are changed, they should be able to access the system as usual.

Please advise.

Best Regards,

UR

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanjeet_sahu2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I have one query.

If I have already generated authorization RSR_00000651 using 0TCA_DS01 in RSECADMIN->Generation.

After 10 days, I need to assign it to say 100 users. In this case I need to maintain only 0TCA_DS04(100 Username and Authorization RSR_00000651) then in RSECADMIN, if I click on Generation and provide only 0TCA_DS04 in the field "Authorized User Assignment" then the 100 users will be assigned to authorization RSR_00000651. At this time, I do not need to specify again 0TCA_DS01 in the first field (i.e, Flat Authorization under RSECADMIN->Generation).

However in the system it throws error "Atleast one DSO for Flat authorization is required".

Please help