cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

updating transaction MD61 using information from inbound IDOC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any standard IDOC type for Planned Independent Requirement(having fields of table PBED and PBIM in its segment)?If such an IDOC type doesnt exist then i have to go for custom idoc type creation

I have an inbound IDOC having 4 fields in its segment

1.SAP Material number

2.Plant

3.Plant Quantity

4.Requirement date

Now i have to use this information in IDOC to update transaction MD61(create a planned order).

constraints:

in MD61 screen1

SCREEN 1

Material radio button is defaulted to on. This must also be set in the interface. Material number will be valued from the input file.

Plant will be valued from the input file.

Version number defaults to 00, so that value should also be used for the interface.

Planning Horizon From and To dates will be the same date and valued from the input file.

Planning Period should be set to D for Day

SCREEN 2

Material number should default from SCREEN 1 input. The interface should also do this.

MRP Area will default from the Plant on SCREEN 1 input. The interface should also do this.

Version will default from the 00 on SCREEN1. If needed on interface, also default to 00.

Version Active checkbox will be checked by default.

Base Unit of Measure will default from material master.

Only a single date column will appear which should be the date input on SCREEN 1. Value this column with the quantity from the input file.

Input fields are highlighted in screenshots below.

After input is complete, use the SAVE icon to store the data.

Kindly tell me the approach to prepare this interface?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done,used BAPI_REQUIREMENTS_CREATE TO DO SO