cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect SAP system with .NET application in syncronous way

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

We need to connect a SAP system release 4.6C with an external application developed in .NET framework., in syncronous way. It´s mandatory that the communication between both systems was syncronous.

We are trying to know all options and then choose the better one.

- Install the .NET connector.

- Direct Access to database of .NET application, (SQLServer)

- other

Any advice will appreciate

thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enrique,

A simple way of achieving synchronus communication between an SAP R/3 system and a .NET based web app is

1> SAP r/3

use the functionality as an RFC / BAPI

2> .NET side

consume the RFC's and BAPI's by building proxies on the .NET side in the web application (here NCo helps to build the proxies)

that's pretty much it.

It is probably the simplest method to achieve your requirement

with respect,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response amit,

but I have a dude about the option of use proxies in a 4.6C enviroment (without Web Application server WAS).

Is it possible?

Thanks

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sure you can use .NET Connector with R/3 4.6C. With the newer versions of R/3 or WAS you could alternativly use WebServices.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amith,

I want to integrate .net application to sap. Can you tell me the procedure how to integrate these two. I know some of the methods using .net connector we can create proxy in visual studio to call bapi. But i dont know how to use .net connector for .net application( It is a web application ). I am expecting a positive reply from your reside...