cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Inspection Start at" & "Inspection Ended at" fields in QA32/33 output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

"Inspection Start at (QALS- PASTRZEIT)" & "Inspection Ended at (QALS-PAENDZEIT)" fields/columns are appearing as 00:00:00 (time) in all of my inspection lot details in QA32/33 list. I am using inspection type 89.

I also tried updating inspection start time & end time manully in result recording screens (QE01 screen) for some of these lots.. Even then, These fields are not updated in QA32/33.

Any pointers to address this issue? Or what is the significance of these fields?

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This start & end times are updated from the material master inspection internal assigned for the respective inspection type.

The start time has to be put manually in case of inspection lot origin 89. Then system calcuates the planned start & end time for the inspection lot. What you enter at the time of the result recording is the actual time required for inspection.

Regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thank you for your reply.

But, your solution addresses DATE not the TIME. There is option to maintain DATE in QA01 screen but not TIME. System uses this date to calculate the inspection end date or start date (vice-versa).

But, I am not able to understand on what basis "Inspection Start at" & "Inspecton Ended At" fields are updated in QA32/33 screen. These two fields are time fields (00:00:00)

Please let me know, if you have further inputs on resolving this issue.

Regards,

Pradeep

PS: Thank you Sujit for your reply too.. Your reply is also in the similar lines of Prashant.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear pradeep

The Fields Inspection Start at (QALS- PASTRZEIT)" & "Inspection Ended at (QALS-PAENDZEIT)" both refer to table QALS. Table is also updated as 00:00:00. I also dont know why is it so?

But the time which you are updating in QE01 are Insp.start time : PRUEFZEITV Insp. end time : PRUEFZEITB. there fields refer to QAMR table. So even if u update QE01 will not update Qa32/33 list

Regards

gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This May be because of Avg inspection Time in Inspection type 89.

How much you have maintaned???

Sujit