cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMART FORM ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,\

I have created smartform with 2 pages .in first page if single item is there , then it is only displaying first page . but if more than one line item is there it is triggering 2 nd page .

but :

1. i have n't used main window in 2 nd page . 2. next page for first page is second page. 3. next page for second page is first page .here i cannot give second page because i didnot use mainwindow in 2nd page.

4. if i don't give next page for second page , then it is displaying error saying that ' no other output for main window'.

.5if i use mainwindow in second page it is creating dump. so i couldn't use.

6. print preview has loop of second page (means at every page break or new page , second page is triggered).

how to solve this problem..

thanks and regards,

kani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kani,

Thats not possible for the secondary window to display in the fresh new page after the end of the main window.

Create another page and create the secondary window and display.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i want to print one of seconday window of first page in new page (fresh page) after main window.i used the option 'only after main window'. but it is overlapping with same page at the end of window page.

if u know , please let me know

thanks .,

kani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kani,

Can you please tell what is the dump that you are getting when you create main window in second page.

Try to maintain the same cordinates for main window in page 1 and main window in page 2, and in the condition of the main window of page 2 -> give it as Only on page 1.

Create another window ( which can over lap the main window ) and populate your data accordingly.There will be no over lapping as your main window in second page will not be triggered.

Hope its clear to you.

Regards,

Ravi Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kani,

Page 1 : Next page (Page 1)

After the page 1.Create the command node go to next page : page 2.

Page 2 : Next page (Blank)

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

my first page is displayed properly. but if i want to display 2 nd page it is not triggered properly. the problem is if i use main window in 2nd page dump is coming . without mainwindow how can i give next page for second page . (next page for 2nd page is 2nd page only but without main widow it is not accepting )

if my first page has limited lines then 2nd page is not at all triggered .

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

what r u printing on second page ? just print it on the main window of second page.

do one thing.

Copy ur 1st page as a scond page.

and make ur second page as a third page .

for 1st next page is 2nd .

for 2nd next page is 2nd .

for third next page is 1st.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

try this.

copu first page as a second page .

and make ur second page as a third page.

please describe cleary. not able to get ur problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you dont want the line items to be printed in two different pages then wat you need to do is put every thing that you need to display in page1 in a folder and then invoke the page protection option of the folder.

Hope this would solve your problem.