cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_12_VCITM delta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a Delivery ODS which has 2lis_12_vcitm as the data source. I have initialized the delta with data transfer and loaded successfully. Then I loaded a delta which was successful. But when I tried to activate the ODS data it says "Req XXX has not or not correctly been updated, please edit."

I tried to find that request but I couldnt find it in the ODS->manage->requests.

The system suggest to set the status to RED and try to activate. But I dont find the request in the ODS.

Any input on this will eb appreciated.

Thank.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajax

Are you compressing the ODS??

Sat

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Sat, I am not. How do you compress an ODS ?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajax

I was just asking. You don't have to compress for this problem.

Check the solutions for your other thread

Thnaks

Sat

Message was edited by: Sat

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Ajax,

this is the same problem ?

as mentioned in that thread, it may happen due to program error,

table rsbodslogstate not updated correctly,

check if steps in oss note 521522 help

• no compression feature for ods

Symptom

A PSA request cannot be updated to an ODS (with the scheduler in the PSA tree) even though the request does not yet exist in the ODS and all prerequisistes (active update rules ...) have been fulfilled.

(The ODS is not even offered as a possible updating data target in the scheduler in the PSA tree).

This happens if the request SID of the new request to be updated is smaller than the largest activation SID in the ODS which was already updated to the data targets behind.

This check is incorrect and should be checked against the largest request SID of this activation request, which was already updated, rather than the activation request SID.

Other terms

Updating the request from PSA to ODS; activation request SID;

DMEXIST; PROCESSED_ONE; RSM1529; RSM1 529

Solution

Depending on your BW system release, this problem is eliminated as follows:

You can book the request beforehand as well by running through the following procedure:

1. Turn off the automatic update (or an update started some other way) on the ODS! - No-one may extract data from the ODS or otherwise change, reset etc. the delta administration.

2. Note the contents of the field Processed_one in the table rsbodslogstate (se16) and replace the contents by those in the field Processed_all for the ODS object into which you want to update the request. This must make the value smaller than the SID of the request you want to update in the ODS. You get these SIDs by double-clicking on the request number for this request in the monitor.

3. Start the workbench again and call the ODS administrator, the last request now no longer seems to be updated.

4. Subsequently post the request from the PSA into the ODS.

5. Set the contents of the processed_one field back to its previous value again.

6. Activate the request.

7. It is VITAL that you bear in mind that no data should be extracted from this ODS during this action, as otherwise the resetting of the delta administration (table rsbodslogstate) will cause incorrect or already extracted data to be extracted again, or the delta administration might be destroyed.

Using the patches below, you can then book the PSA requests without changing the rsbodslogstate table.