cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF31 - Restrict issueing output based on user's Authorization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have requirement to restrict the users from issueing the Invoice based on the Business Place (VBRK-BUPLA) to which they belong. So if the user goes via VF31 to issue Invoice printout say for 5 invoices out of which only 3 are authorized for that user then only 3 spool numbers for those 3invoices have to be created.

Eventhough i tried the BADI "BADI_INV_PRTDATA", i am not able to restrict the printing of unauthorized Invoices.

I am using the standard Print program RLB_INVOICE and i have copied the smartform LB_BIL_INVOICE to a customized form.

Could any one help me to find a way to do this authorization in VF31 .

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Anoop R.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member70391
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anoop,

In this case you should create a new tcode say ZVF31 and copy the program from VF31. Double click on the authorization object V_VBRK_FKA in the program and system will take you to the another screen. Now here you have to enter the field BUPLA.

You should change your Authorization profile accordingly and assigned it to the required users.

or

Create a Z table and provide the following fields USERNAME, BUPLA and SMARTFORM Name. Write a logic in ur program so that whenever user runs the tcode first you should validate the user in the z table then allow him to run the required smartform.

If you do not want user to run the tcode VF31 and lock it via SM01. As said there is also possibility of providing a new field BUPLA in the Authorization object V_VBRK_FKA and assigned it to the user. This can be done in SUIM or SU02.

Thanls & Regards,

Nagaraj Kalbavi