cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Graphics : Set label for a Simple Series

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to set label to simple series of Business graphics object. Since the Label property is not bindable; i am looking for the alternative way to achieve this. (Any attempt to pass the context would give error msg: Method bindLabel( String) is undefined for the type IWDSimpleSeries)

I want to have a string value in each points in graph (Line Graph), not i legend.

tips will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vinod V

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edited by: Vinod V on Apr 13, 2009 10:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

The label property for IWDPoint should solve your purpose.

IWDPoint API 'label' property - This property is used to specify an optional text to be displayed for a point in a business graphic.

Refer SAP NetWeaver Library http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/1f/20ef3d5e10af5ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Kind Regards,

Nitin

Edited by: Nitin Jain on Apr 8, 2009 4:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nitin,

I am able to display label using Series. My requirement is i am using Simple Series and Series together in a graph; where Simple series is using to display background using Graph type area and the Series to display Points using graph type Line. But both graph types are getting intermixed and not readable. How to solve this prob?

When using Simple Series for both Graph types, Labels are becoming a problem.

You have any idea, how to represent a null value in Line graph, using simple series?

Regards

Vinod