SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whats the use of assigning price list to site

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Why we assign price list in site (wb01) merchandise category?is that price list the same which i assign in "assign pricing type/reference site to organisational levels" in sales price calculation.explain me whats the use of assigniing the price list in siter(wb01) merchandise category which we will find on the top screen inside the site master

regards

krish

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish

Price list are assigned to article through MC at site master, no where else we define price list with article. When you run WPMA to transfer article price to stores, system will look at assigned price list with MC at site master then transfer the price.

Price list assign at organisational level will help system to find which pricing procedure to be used and which store Net purchase price to be taken for calculation.

Best Regards

Swami

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

not yet answered to my question?

Regards

krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, sometimes the organizational level (Distribution chain) from wich a given site depends contains too many sites. In some cases you need a different price strategy for specific sites (ie. near competition, demographic reason, etc).

This solution is intended to solve that problem.

Regads,

Juan Carlos.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krish

Price list are assigned to article through MC at site master, no where else we define price list with article. When you run WPMA to transfer article price to stores, system will look at assigned price list with MC at site master then transfer the price.

Price list assign at organisational level will help system to find which pricing procedure to be used and which store Net purchase price to be taken for calculation.

Best Regards

Swami

0 Kudos

issue closed