cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Exit in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Is there any user exit in billing, which will automatically carry out new pricing without changing the manual entries at item level at the time of saving the billing document?

Thanks

Krushna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using hearder condition type as a last option to slove this issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

VTFL - In case of Delivery related billing.

VTFA- In case of order related billing.

The above Tcodesare the copy controls for Delivery to Billing document and other is Order to Billing document.

U select your combination of documents and go to " Item category "(Item Level) Ther is a field "Pricing Type" select "B- Carry out New pricing" Instead of G or what ever available in ur system.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use user exit V61A0001 where you need to add a piece of code new_price = 'B'.

Regards,

sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

user exit is not required for your requirment, This requirment can be fullfield at Copy Control level

Goto VTFA or VTFL and then select the relevant Order type and billing type used.

Then select the item category used and then Check the field Pricing Type.

Change from G to B

B Carry out new pricing

G Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

I am working on a Global implementation where in it is not possible for me to alter the current copy control setting because it will affect to all sites. That is the reason why I am searching for a particular user exit, which will automatically carry out new pricing by keeping the manual entries at item level at the time of billing

I have search the OSS note but not able to find anything

Thanks

Krushna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Can somebody help me on this?

Thanks

Krushna

jason_barton
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Krushna,

Would agree with Bhaskar's comments for the most part ...

-

user exit is not required for your requirment, This requirment can be fullfield at Copy Control level

Goto VTFA or VTFL and then select the relevant Order type and billing type used.

Then select the item category used and then Check the field Pricing Type.

Change from G to B

B Carry out new pricing

G Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes

-

Only thing I would suggest based on your requirement is to change pricing type to 'C' (Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others) - think this is more along the lines of what you are looking for. Second thing, you need to determine what you are differentiating on - meaning when should this pricing kick in. Is it by sales org? plant? etc.? Once you have this make a copy of the requirement tagged to the copy control (e.g. 4 - Deliv-related item), update the new requirement to include logic when it will kick in for you. You can do this in VOFM. Make sure you run regeneration program for VOFM once you are done, and update your copy control config. This way you get what you want, but don't affect the rest of your business as per your previous concerns. Any questions, right back.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I tried it in the system but it not updating the price in the billing document automatically I need o do it manually

Any other Idea?

Thanks

Krushna

jason_barton
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Krushna,

So if I read your note right. The sol'n worked, BUT you want to update the pricing manually and not automatically. I am not sure that SAP will support or has a sol'n for this to be honest. If you are able to accept changing the pricing on the sales doc side, you could accomplish this via VA05. Pull up your sales document, select all or some lines that you wish to re-price. Then take menu path Edit --> Mass change --> New pricing. You will then get pop up box asking how you wish to re-price, please select 'C' as suggested below. This will update the pricing on that given doc / line items manually as you say. Then you would be able to process everything downstream of this. This is the best I can think of at moment from "manual" perspective. Sorry I do not have more.

Thanks,

Jay

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Billing related exits

SDVFX001 User exit header line in delivery to accounting

SDVFX002 User exit for A/R line in transfer to accounting

SDVFX003 User exit cash clearing in transfer to accounting

SDVFX004 User exit G/L line in transfer to accounting

SDVFX005 User exit reserves in transfer to accounting

SDVFX006 User exit tax line in transfer to accounting

SDVFX007 User exit: Billing plan during transfer to Accounting

SDVFX008 User exit: Processing of transfer structures SD-FI

SDVFX009 Billing doc. processing KIDONO (payment reference number)

SDVFX010 User exit item table for the customer lines

SDVFX011 Userexit for the komkcv- and kompcv-structures

V05I0001 User exits for billing index

V05N0001 User Exits for Printing Billing Docs. using POR Procedure

V60A0001 Customer functions in the billing document

V60P0001 Data provision for additional fields for display in lists

V61A0001 Customer enhancement: Pricing

Info got from SDN-WIKI

Regards,

Ramesh