Did you mean: 

Maintenance Plan Exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Actually Right now i am making a task list on keydate 30.03.2009

And assigning it to a maintenance Plan.

I am starting this plan on 01.01.2009.

And in schdules i am getting the same task list but I think it should not appear in order operations.

these are the following Exits in Maintenance Plan.

Exit Name Description

IPRM0002 Determine planned date info for maintenance plan

IPRM0003 User field: Maintenance plan

IPRM0004 Maintenance plan / item: Customer check for time "SAVE"

IPRM0005 Determine Offset for Performance-Based Strategy Plans

Which Exit should i use to Post error "The Plan Can not be start before Key date of Task List"

Regards

Naveen Chawla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System will allow you to create the plan and schedule also but if a order is generated before the key date then order will not have any operations. Try creating a manual order and check system will say no task list selected.

Regards

Pankaj

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen

You have created a Task List... the operations and the date are scheduled with respect to maintenance plan scheduled dates...

Why u want such a restriction... meanwhile u can try not to attach the task list...

But.. if u enter a task list today and maintain it in the maintenance plan, once the order is created, task list will automatically copied to the order...

- Pithan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen

Can I know Whether you plan to create a new tasklist or going to use already created task list as you have mentioned in the example .?

Why you are particular on having the task list key in date after your

Maintenance Plan start date ?

Rgds

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Actually I am doing the Unit testing for my development server.And I m thinking that it is a Bug and I want to Fix it. If it is the genuine thing then its Ok.

But i hav seen in my Previous Client . there I was not able to do so thats y i was asking about particular exit.

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is a standard SAP functionality, you will not be able to use a task list created at a later date (valid on) in the maintenance plans to be created using the task list at a previous date than task list validity date.

The same logic applied to equipment valid date. If you try to create a task list for an equipment on a previous date than the equipment valid date- system will give you an error message.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Hemant