Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

since release 5.0 : commit work in ZXPADU02 is not working !

jean-paul_schmit
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I try to send documents in FM ZXPADU02 following bcs_example, but the commit work has no effect. I set it like this

CALL METHOD send_request->send(

EXPORTING

i_with_error_screen = 'X'

RECEIVING

result = sent_to_all ).

commit work.

This sentence was working till 4.6c, but since we migrate to 5.0, the commit work is no more working. Sending documents via smartforms (in the same user exit) works because instead of using commit work, we set bcs_commit = 'X' in output-options.

We have no problem with commit work in normal reports, but I think that used in a user exit, the behavior has been changed since we are on ERP2004.

Any idea ?

Jean-Paul

7 REPLIES 7

LucianoBentiveg
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try using Addition:

... AND WAIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your code getting executed? Did you check in debugging if you can go to this piece of code? If not, may be during the upgrade, the user exit was deactivated and did not get activated again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your code getting executed? Did you check in debugging if you can go to this piece of code? If not, may be during the upgrade, the user exit was deactivated and did not get activated again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

0 Kudos

Hello,

Of course, the code is activ, the sendmail is a very small part of it. I try to put many things with commit work (also commit work and wait). I set it almost ... everywhere include in the standard program SAPFP50M just after the CALL CUSTOMER-FUNCTION '002', no result. Nothing is done and when debugging sy-subrc is always at 0 after the commit.

Regards.

jp

0 Kudos

I found the solution by creating a rfc function and I launched it with

call function "zzbc_send"

IN BACKGROUND TASK

DESTINATION 'NONE'

jp

0 Kudos

Hello,

even this is a realy old thread, I just had the same probleme and this solved it.

Thx!