Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues accessing KM Document iviews after Enhancement Pack application

former_member187658
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are few KM links which are having corresponding KM documents iviews. these iviews are embedded in a role. When i preview the links directly, or the iviews, i am able to see the page. But when i try to access the same through role, i am getting HTTP 400 (Bad Request) error.

This issue was not happening before Enhancement pack was applied. NW7.0EhP1.

Another issue that has been figured out is i am not able to create new iviews because for iview templates, i get the error message stating that "No templates to display. You are not assigned to any existing templates".

I have super admin access on the portal, so even that is not an issue i suppose so.

Any pointers to why htis issue is happening or if any SAP note needs to be applied, it would be of great help.

Thanks & regards,

Anupreet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Check this note, it will resolve your issue 1319278.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to solve your problem, KM document Iviews not working, i alaso have the same issue, share the solution please

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not able to create new iviews because for iview templates, i get the error message stating that "No templates to display. You are not assigned to any existing templates".

Hi,

Since you've just had an upgrade, db inconsistency could be the cause.

Refer SAP Note 886596 - iViews are not displayed because of corrupt attribute values and the relates notes mentioned in this note.

Regards,

Anagha

former_member206159
Active Contributor
0 Kudos