cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI Certification as Technology Consultant -Exchange Infrastructure & Integr

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I have been trying to get some informaion to get certified on "Technology Consultant - Exchange Infrastructure & Integration"

I know the exam code is C_TBIT51_04. I need to know what study material I have to go thru.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

please help me with certification. can you guys send me some documents necessary for the certification. i have gone thriugh all the forum threads on the certificatin. so please send me some documents at jpkreddy@gmail.com

thank you

pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar Mohan,

TBIT cources are generally sandwitch cources. Within classroon sessions you will get time for accessing e-learnigs ( flash cource contents). You get marketplace id to access this material.

Well, I suggest not to get too much bothered with in depth information. But necessarily try to understand basics of NetWeaver architecture and components in it. If you get little overview of screens/GUI then it will act as icebreaker.

All the best.

Anand More.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just passed that exam... it mostly came from teh TBIT50 class... although I did not have that you can get by with experience in the installation of XI and knowing much about the Development side.

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Congratulations !!!

I am planning for the XI (technology consultant) exam in November.06. I am only attending TBIT51 course for the exam and have around 1 year experience on XI installation and administration. I have gone thru the exam syllabus and confident of the topics.

I would apprecicate if you provide some details on

1) Pass percentage for the exam

2) TBIT50 is a e-learning course. How to gain the knowledge of TBIT50 course contents without registering for it?

3) Also, number of questions from TBIT40. (My colleague attended TBIT40 course, so I am OK with the material and contents). But, nature of the questions, I just want to clarify. Because, this course covers in detail for development consultant as well.

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Chandu

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>1) Pass percentage for the exam

65%

My advance wishes & congrts for your certification.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agasthuri Doss

Thanks for the information. I believe the exam the exam is based on multiple choise questions?

Regards

Chandu

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

This information you can get from service.sap.com/nw04

or service.sap.com/Education.

For your info- You need to go thru following courses.

1) TBIT40

2) TBIT50

3) TBIT51

4) C_TBIT51_04

First one is common for both Development consultant and TEchnology consultant.

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Moorthy. What are the study materials I need to study?

Regards,

Ramesh

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have service market place id, and you registered for the partciluar course,you can get this info from service.sap.com/nw04-kt

Following link tells about entire XI documentation etc.

Pls acknowledge the same.

Regards,

Moorthy