cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable User Personalization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any option to disable the Right Click option in Web Dynpro Java? Any sort of Application Parameter?

Regards,

Mathan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

matteo_fusi2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

look this article

[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b07501ec-39a7-2910-0699-f71070d2b245]

Regards

Matteo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

is that you want to disable the END USER PERSONALIZATION .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya sort of. But would this disbale the normal Right Click also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i guess this won't happen . from the view you cannot allow the users to personalize .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathan,

this can be done in the Portal Content Administration role. Select the webdynpro Java iview(the iview icon should have 'wd' inscribed below on it) and choose preview. In the preview Window, do Ctrl+Right mouse click on any of the UI element (button, dropdown, etc). The webdynpro wait icon will display for sometime and then it will open the personalization view.

Choose from the UI element tree which UI element you want to disable for end user personalization, by clicking on the 'Final' check box. Else if the whole form is to be disable for end user personalization, select the check box 'Disable end user personalization for this iView' in the bottom right corner.

The normal OS related right mouse click features will be available.

More details:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/42/ed3ce7f8593eebe10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm .

Refer the 'Administrators' section.

Thanks,

Sonali.

Edited by: Sonali M S on Apr 7, 2009 11:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Consider I have a picture inside the view, I should not allow the user to save the picture. Would that be possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is this good for?

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Customer does not want the end user to save the picture.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathan,

As I said:The normal OS related right mouse click features will be available.

Since the required functionality as you told now is related to capturing the mouse click event for not allowing user to save the image, you have to put in java code in the wddomodifyview capturing the mouse right click event.

Thanks,

Sonali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sonali,

Is there a sample code that can catch the mouse event and restrict the user from Right clicking it

Regards,

Mathan