Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User specific authorisation

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to restrict users from some business objects. Some business processes like releasing a project, creating rules for settlement will be user specific.

There is another requirement of WBS specific authorisation like if there are 4 WBS then the authorisation is to be provided WBS wise like the 2nd person responsible for 2nd WBS cannot edit the 1st WBS like cannot change dates/cost plan/or budget. Or atleast cannot confirm the activities in the planning board. It can only be displayed.

Can we configure this?

I need to know the objects and get back to BASIS for giving such authorisation.

Can anybody give me the auth objects like Project release etc.? Or atleast guide me how to find out objects like this?

Thanks and regards,

Suman Misra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suman ,

This issue culd be resolved with the use of User exit CNEX0002 check out in transaction SMOD.

U have to take help of Abaper. where he can codify ur requirement where before any change in WBS system will check code of person responsible shuld match with user id.

In order to search the objects u can use SU53 transaction whenever there is error of authourization then u can get the object required.

For release of WBS u can also restrict with User status configeration.

Create a user statusprofile with a status NREL - Not release. For this status u can customize athourization key (BS52). There is a column at the end in OK02 where u can mention authorization key for user staus.

Rgds

Edited by: Shrikrishna Rasam on Apr 7, 2009 11:47 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

search the pdf document in google as 'enhancement package 3 '

u ll find for ecc 6.0 and see there is additional functionality of ACL based authorization.

which ll suffice ur requirement

Ashis