cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC approved, no follow on doc generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I would like to ask for an advice. We have SC approved, the items are in still in process, ie. they are not transferred to Backend, no follow on document is created (purchase req and PO in R3). I tried to push the shopping cart via bbp_pd_sc_transfer but it did not help. Any idea how to push the SC to R3, so the follow on doc is created? thank you

Katarina

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

peter_novoth
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Katarina,

if this was only a one time problem, execute the function module BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER in the transaction SE37 with F8, here use the GUID of the SC (you can get the GUID from the transaction BBP_PD).

If there is no error in the SC itself, the follow-on document will be created.

Regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have found the solution: SC item needs to be put to error in transmission via se38-> f.m.: bbp_alert_sb_nottransferred and then the SC can be manually pushed to backend via se37->f.m.: bbp_pd_sc_transfer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

if the shopping cart was in approved status check in table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB any entry exits or not. if any entry exits execute CLEAN_REQREQ_UP.

check in BBP_PD item details any follow on document no reserved ? if the no was reserved then execute BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT.

If non of this execute BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER And execute clean_reqreq_up.

Thanks

prasad.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the SC in BBP_PD: the statuses, relation, and follow on document created or not; - this informations is relevant.

Check the notes, implement and use the relevant note/report.

441768 I1111 without relationes & no Follow-on

854478 I1111 and I1112 (X)

631513 I1112 without RZ20 enrty

982441 I1129 without I1111

825761 I1112 -> I1113

Regards

Laszlo

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Any clues on application monitor/rz20

jobs clean req and get status jobs are running fine?

double check sc data in your cart especially account assignment folder in your sc.

regards

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

jobs are running fine. problem is that no manual transfer works: bbp_reqreq_resubmit and clean_reqreq_up. Any other idea? what if I completely restart the workflow? the shopping carts do not show any error in bbp_pd or in SRM web. I checked the program BBP_ALERT_SB_NOTTRANSFERRED and got following message: The (internal) unit S has not been maintained in the unit table. Might this be the issue? where can I check this?

thanks

katarina

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in the transaction CUNI, whether it is defined or not?

(both SRM and Backend!!)

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

do you got any error messages when running bbp_pd_sc_transfer ?

May you can try to run the SETRELEASED Method in SWO1, then transfer will be triggered.

Best regards,

Daniel