cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request user ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, please can you tell me which is the function for "Request user ID" link that appears in the initial screen when you put user and password to logon in SRM system?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rosa,

the function of this link, is provide a possibility to get user and pwd if you dont have one.

or do you want to know which transaction will be called?

Regards

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok! you are right thanks. But please I think that all people that have user in SRM can do this function. Is there one option or role that don´t display request user ID option in the screen?

Which is the transaction and which role have it?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

the BBPAT03 transaction will called.

I think this link is available for all roles.. Never tested

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel, thanks for the transaction code. I have another question, when you click on this link you have a field that is approver, when I try to create an user and click here I have a list with 14 more users, can you tell me from where are taking these users?

And question are you a manager what is the functionality here?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Former Member
0 Kudos

This approver approves the creation of your user.

This approver can reject - therfore unauthorized people could not create a mass of users...

In the transaction ebp_default_country you defined a default country. managers belonging to this country will thrown here I think.

Daniel

please give points if helpful....:)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Daniel, sorry but I can´t execute this transaction. How can I search the list of approvers that appears when I click on Approvers button in Request User ID link?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rosa,

I do not know exactly, how is this list generated.

You have to start the BBPAT03 in SAPGUI, go in debugging /h

and click on Find button, then you will see.

I assume, that takes the user (sy-uname) and lists all managers in his organisation.

Daniel

Answers (0)