cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trip Advances

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can anyone clarify what is the process flow from trip advance taken to setting off of trip advance in FI?

I am not sure what customization should we do for advances. If we go via PR03, PRFI, PR20, PRAP, PREC and PRRW, it gives us an accounting entry with the full amount of advance. Travel Expense Payable a/c (Vendor Recon. a/c) debit and Trip costs advances account credit.

Now when the trip is settled and transferred to FI, we get the entry, travel costs a/c debit and travel expense payable a/c(vendor recon. a/c) credit. by the trip amount and not the advance amount.

Fot this scenario 2 diff. trips are generated. and this advance amount is not getting setoff with the relavant trip.

Is there any other way to do it which I am missing? One more thing, I am not getting any screen appearing when I call transaction TRIP. There is a blank screen. so i cannot use that t-code.

Please help guys....

Thanks,

Parul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you have to clear the advance amount paid against the trip settled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I do this?? I mean which t-code. Also trip no. are different so how can one decide which trip should be cleared against which advance .. in case of so many trips for different employees on the same date?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you have to clear in FI

Payment Against Vendor F-53 or F-58. (being employee is created as vendor in FI)

Edited by: AP on Apr 7, 2009 1:19 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

still not so clear...

michal_pelc
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

It not clear for me as well.

Could it be done e.g. according to Assingment number automatically?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Read the help corresponding to these tables

V_T706B1_A

V_T702N_B

V_T706B4_A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the Trip is created with advance amount and approved. Go to Tcode PR03 and settle the travel advance.Go to PRFI and PRRW post it to FI.and in FBL1N check vendor line item

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpa