cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

The sales order I created has both delivery related and order related billing items. How should I carry out the billing if I want both type the items to be shown on the delivery document.How should the copy controls be maintained for items which have billing as delivery and order relevant.

Kindly help.

Many Thanks

Kumar

Edited by: Kumar on Apr 7, 2009 9:44 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to create a delivery and order related billing,

Goto Tcode vf01 and give the delivery document and bill it-- this is delivery related billing

Goto Tcode Vf01 and give the sales order nmber and bill it--This is order related billing

Copy controls u have to maintain from delivery to Billing in VTFl for delivery related billing

From VTFA for order related billing

Hope this will clear u

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for your reply Santosh.

What I would like to know is - I want to raise a single invoice which has both the order and delivery relevant billing documents? How can I do that?

Regards

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This you can done using the invoice list VF21

INVOICE LIST is the consolidated docment for a list of billing docments that are generated for a particlar cstomer in a particlar day.

For Invoice list you need to set invoice list date in the customer payer in the Billing tab

Hope it is clear

Please revert if u have any qeries

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You all for your kind support.

I am working on it. Will let you know if I have any problems.

Could you please tell me where I can assing the sales employee to the sales office. I am a newbie to SD and need your help.

Regards

Kumar

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

If the billing relevance fields of two different items in the same sales order with different item categories like one order releted billing B and delivery related A then these two cannot be combind in a single invoice (whatever settings you make)

http://www.sap-img.com/sap-sd/sd-faq.htm

Billing

Q: SAP allows a non-inventory item and an inventory item to be in the same document till delivery but splits at the time of creation of billing document. Can we combine a non-inventory item with an inventory item in one invoice? Can we treat it as a value item in sales order so that it is priced and then make it as a text item in delivery documents so that it appears in the same invoice and does not split?

A1: Make the non-stock material deliverable, but not pickable. Both items will carry into the delivery, and therefore appear on the same invoice.

A2: Change the copy rule for orders->invoices and deliveries->invoices to specify that invoice combination is permitted. However note that for system to create combined invoices, PO number, payment terms, sales organization, and distribution channel must be identical. Else undesirable combinations may be created by the system.

For this also billing relevance has to be the same

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for your reply Raja.

If that is the case, how do I create invoices? Kindly help me with the billing process in a scenario where the sales order includes a non-inventory and an inventory material.

I have set the schedule Lines allowed and Item rel. for delivery flags to true but still the material is not copied into the delivery. What other settings do I need to change. I shall look forward for your kind reply.

Many Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja

Could you please reply.I cannot raise the invoice still.

Many Thanks

Kumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

When doing Delivery related invoice select F2 Billing type and when doing order related select F1 billing type.

copy controls for Order to billing should be maintianed in VTFA

copy controls for Deliver to Billing should be maintained in VTFL

Regards

v K