Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FREE GOODS INDICATOR IN PO

former_member433442
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whenever i am creating PO, free goods indicator is coming by default, how to remove this.

In inforecord condition screen free goods indicator is there, but i am not clear with the settings.

In vendor master where is the free goods indicator?

Regards,

Prabu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member646648
Participant
0 Kudos

MM>Purchasing>Discount In Kind>Define and assign discount in kind scheme>Determine free good scheme> Thre you delete the schema grp that is assingnd with the vendor

Or

XK02 remove the schema grp that is mentioned in the assignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no link between schema group and free goods indicator. Even if you maintain or remove the schema group for free goods in vendor master , no impact.

Regards,

abi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabu,

First you have to uncheck the free goods indicator in info record in Tcode ME12.

Now try PO, if still free goods indicator is coming then you have to go to the following path:

Spro - MM- Purchasing-PO - Define Screen Layout at Document Level-click on ME21N

Here check.

Cheers!!

Utsav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to set the field the Good free as a required field. I did not find this option in SPRO - MM - Purchasing- PO - Set Screen Layout at Document Level.

What is the name of selection group and the field?

Thanks,

Alysson de Medeiros

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no provision for making the Free Goods Indicator as mandatory in SPRO> Material Management > Purchasing > Purchase order > Define screen layout at document level.

please suggest a way so that i can make the "free indiactor" mandatory.

former_member659143
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The Free goods indicator can be controlled at document level.Please go to following path :

SPRO> Material Management > Purchasing > Purchase order > Define screen layout at document level

There is no indicator in Vendor Master for Free Goods .

AMIT

former_member646648
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You can find it in inforecord>Condition.

You create a PO and remove the tick mark from free good. Save it. Now from next time onwards free good indicator will not come.

Hope it will help you.

Edited by: Basab Bose on Apr 7, 2009 11:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly, what do u mean by while creating PO free goods indicator is coming by default?

There is no free goods indicator in vendor master.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain the Free Goods Indicator as optional at below path:

SPRO> Material Management > Purchasing > Purchase order > Define screen layout at document level

Regards

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check it in SPRO- SAP IMG- MAterial Management- Purchasing- Purchase order- Define screen layout at document level

Any default check is there in th document.

Regards,

Raman