cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IC billing split

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a situation where billing is getting splitted for intercompany scenario with respect to company code, Exchange Rate type and Tax Departure Country. The situation here is a bit different. I am entering some Freight Material in the delivery document instead of the order to calculate Freight charges as per the business requirement. For this scenario we used the User Exit USEREXIT_SET_STATUS_VBUP in LV50PFZA to update the IC billing relevance to Relevant i.e. VBUP-FKIVP=A. Now for those Freight materials whose billing relevance is set using the USEREXIT are getting billied under the Company Code of the Sales Organisation instead of the Company Code of the Plant and thus resulting in Billing Split.

Awaiting your reply.

Sumit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Even if you tried to trick SAP into thinking this is an intercompany flow, he strikes back to you saying : "What do you think you are doing?"

Therefore, my first recommendation is not to mess up with the IC status, SAP should be able to identify an intercompany movement, because the plant company code is different from the sales organization company code.

Did you check that the plant informed in the new freight product in the delivery is an intercompany plant?

This seems an obvious answer: SAP does not use the IC sales organization for invoicing because he does not recognize an IC sales flow.

If you know that there are always freight charge for this customer, you might also add the freight product in the sales order and therefore you will have the same flow for "normal" products and "service products", making more difficult such an IC billing split.

Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

I do understand your concerns very well on the above issue but the business requirement is a bit weird the company which creates the sales order does not bills the external customers with Freight Materials thus cannot enter the materials in order. The company which ships the above order wants to bill the intercompany bill for the FERT material as well as the Freight Material. To stop the Freight Materials to be copied to customer billing I have maintained appropriate routine to restrict only the Freight Materials which is working but only when I create the IC billing it splits.

I know this is not a proocess to be followed for ensuring best practices but I need a solution for this. Also let me know what imapct will this have on the Accounting entries.

Thanks

Sumit

Answers (0)