cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pur Order not consider while running MRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I don't want to consider the Purchase order for only FG and SFG while running MRP it should not cosider as expected material receipt. For this i defined new availability check and assigned the PP checking rule with this combinaiton i have maintained the setting in OPPJ and unticked the Include Pur order, but system is considering the pur order. Please thorow some light on this.

regards

ramakant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Dsk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. You are trying to control the receipt elements during the MRP planning run ( restricting the POas receipt element),.But i dont think such a restriction is possible or any config settting is available.

2. You have mentioned the OPPJ - this is for the avail check after the planning run only it doesnt have anything to during the MRP planning run-if you read the documentation of it is iin detail as below

""The availability check is initiated from planned order processing. It is not carried out automatically in the planning run for each requirement of an assembly.""

You can try the selection / display filter during the MRP result evaluation which will give you option to see the stock requirement list by selecting the receipt/issue elements on your wish.

kindly let me know if you need more information..

reg

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my understanding, You can exclude different types of stocks from MRO.. BUt you cannot exclude the existing purchase orders or these kind of receipts..

MRP only plans for the materials and create PRs and planned orders based n their availabilty of stock..

If a PR or PO exist already, Then MRP will belive that these PRs and POs will be processed and bring the materials into stock..

If you cud make this exclusion ,then the purpose of MRP will be defeated..

karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls clreae me , are you creating the purchase order for FG na sfg materials.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

yes i am creating Pur order for FG and SFG,

regards

ramakant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i have assigned the new availability check in material master but system is considering the pur order.

regards

ramakant

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Check and set the 'Incl.depen.reserv' to 'Do not check' in OPJJ

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ramakant,

OPJJ settings does'nt have any realtionship with ur MRP running.

Regards

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi kumar,

then how can i exclude the Pur orders in MRP calculation

regards

ramakant

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ali,

My SFG is not having any dependent requirement or reservation from any higer level material, will it help.

regards

ramakant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramakanth,

There is no relation between Checking Control OPJJ and MRP run.OPJJ is purely for production execution and not planning purpose.

You can include/Exclude 3 stock types during MRP run.Which you can find in T.code OPPQ and under Available stock type you find those option.They are,

- Restricted Stock

- Block Stock

- Stock in transfer.

As per you requirment you can include or exclude above stock types during MRP run.Except this stock types all othere stock types and receipt elements are concider by default during net requirment calculation and then in MRP run.

Regards,

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks to all for the quick reply, doubt is cleared thus closing the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign new checking rule in material master MRP-3 for all those materials and check the result.

Regards