cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple SH in OR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Our doc flow is like this: Qty Contract->OR. In VA41, our requirement is that SP= SH. But in VA01 our requirement changes like this:

Mat XXX Qty= 100

SP= 1 Qty= 100

SH= A Qty= 30

SH= B Qty= 50

SH= C Qty= 20

Now how to maintain 3 or more SH in 1 OR for only 1 line item? Further, at header level in OR which SH will come?

Rgds.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As far as i know you need to maintain 3 line items based on the quantity , so at line item level you can change the ship to party.

Create Ship to's and assign to that sold party partner functions in XD01/VD01.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Ramesh,

I will try with your solution. But which SH will come in the header?

Rgds.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you need to split the qantity in sales order, u have to enter the material with relevant qantity in sales order itself

And Ship to party differentiation can also be done in the sales order

For this you need to define partner determination procedure for the sales order header

Path : IMG> SALES & DISTRIBTION> BASIC FUNCTIONS> PARTNER DETERMINATIONSETUP PARTNERDETERMINATION PROCEDURE FOR SALES ORDER HEADER

After defining the ship to party , u have to create different ship to parties and assign them in the sold to party.

then while creating the sales order u can find different ship to parties

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

But can you plz elaborate that what settings are to be made in "Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header"?

Rgds.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth Hant

At sales document header level having multiple partners for a single partner function is not possible

Why?

Check the excellant explanation given by Mr.Pradamyuna in this thread

Forum post in ERP - Sales and Distribution (SD) General: Partner Function

But this can be handled in a slightly different way as i have mentioned in the link

or as the first friend suggested you have ti differentiateSH's line item wise

In this case the same line item (material) has to be entered different times with different quantities depeding on no of ship to parties

Regards

Raja