Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

page protection for line items and signature in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Signature - getting printed on last page without any item

can it be possible to check for the no of lines available on the page. If the no of lines available are not sufficient for signature, then take the last item line to next page.

can this kind of requirement be dont?

if possible please help me..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Please try the following,

1. You must be having a main area within which you created the row type for your line items.

2. In this main area, create a folder.

3. Copy your row type created for items and paste it into this folder.

4. In the folder options , tick Page protection

5. In the Header section of your main window, create a program lines.

• describe table i_items[] lines v_lines.

variable v_lines is created in global parameter section of smartform, type sy-tabix.

in the program lines, place v_lines in both input and output parameter

6. Variable v_lines will contain the total number of records (items) in your table.

7. create a new row with no text in the main area and place it before your items row. this should contain no text element and no condition, MUST BE PLACE BEFORE items row

8. In this new row, create a program lines

• v_counter = v_counter + 1.

variable v_counter is created in global parameter section of smartform, type sy-tabix, with a default value of 0

in the program lines, place v_counter in both input and output parameter

9. On the row you created for items , in tab conditions, place the following condition

v_counter < v_lines

10. On the condition tab for the folder created, which contains a copy of the items row, place teh following condition

v_counter = v_lines

11. Shift the row containing the signature in the folder.

The page protection will always ensure that the contents of the folder ,last row and the sigmature, are displayed on the same page.

If ever any questions or clarifications, kindly do inform, i hope this will help you.

Kind regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same issue as you.

Did you used Davi's answer or something else ?

I would really appreciate your help.

Br,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try this

put ur signature in the footer of table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Restrict no of line items per page.

Hope it helps!!

Regards,

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sumen,

Try to print the signature based on condition i.e in the text node of the signature sin the condition tab check the check box only after end of the main window..this prints at the end of all the items.

Regards,

Sravanthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friend,

signature is comming not comming at the end of the main window. terms and conditions are there after the signature, so i cant use this.

i want o check the no of lines printed and no of lines left in the main window to print.

can it be possible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to print signature after line items in main window. For that create another row after line items row in Table node and provide the signature in that row. then create another row and provide Terms and Conditions in that row.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

venkat sumen ya...

your same requrement check this thread

[;

Regards,

Ansari.