cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRICE IS REPEATED TWICE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

1.) I have an issue where initially price is maitained with the key combination of SOrg/Region/Material and later price is maitained with other key combination SOrg/Shipto Party/Material, now when i raised a sale order system is picking both the prices(two prices are shown), but i want only the second price(SOrg/Shipto Party/Material) to be picked

2.) My PR00 Price should be my item level Net Value

I think there is a simple logic for both which i am unable to get it at this moment, so kindly help in this issue

Thanks and Regards

BMS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to V/06, select your pricing condition and execute. There check what Access Sequence is maintained there. Make a note of it.

Next to go V/07, select that Access sequence and execute. There double click on "Accesses" so that to your right screen, you can see some tables flowing and against that the boxes would have been ticked under the tab "Exclusive". Untick the box against the table "SOrg/Region/Material" and save.

Now create a new sale order and see how it works.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

The solution solution which u gave is very much true but that check box is in uncheck only.

thanks and regards

BMS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BMS

As you have maintained condition record for both the key combination's SOrg/Region/Material & SOrg/Shipto Party/Material , that is the reason system is picking both the prices.

But mainly you might have created with the sales order with the customer whose Region and ship to party are same .and that is the reason system might have picked both the condition types record

So change the region or Ship to party of the customer and then create the sales order

Coming to your second query , If PR00 price has to be at item level only then go to V/06 and select the PR00 condition type and uncheck the box Header data

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sinath

Thanks for your reply, the solution which u said is ok, but the price which i have maintained (SaleOrg./Shipt to Party/Material - 1st) only this price has to be applied and the earlier price (SalesOrg./Region/Material - 2nd) should be applied to the those sales order where system identifies SOrg/Region/Material only. In short i want only the 1st price not the 2nd

Thanks and Regard

BMS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have maintained "SaleOrg./Shipt to Party/Material" as 1st and SalesOrg./Region/Material as 2nd.

And currently 2nd price is appearing and you want the first one.

Check/tick the "Exclusive" check box for "SaleOrg./Shipt to Party/Material". It will solve your problem definately.

Try and revert.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yahav

Thanks and for ur reply, anf for ur solution

1.) i kept the check mark for SaleOrg./Region/Material only this condition is shown

2.) I ketpt the check mark for SaleOrg./Shipt to Party/Material then system is showing both the prices

What exactly i need is i just want to see only the 2nd Price (SaleOrg./Shipt to Party/Material) not the 1st price

The other issue was let say my PR00 price is 100/- per one unit Quanity 10 now the total value would be 1000/- also there are some taxes to be charged where the total NET would come to 1500/- so in this case i need to see only 1000/- as net not the 1500/-

Hope i was able to communicate well in this regard

Thanks and Regards

BMS

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi BMS

If you want that only SaleOrg./Shipt to Party/Material price has to come and not the price of SalesOrg./Region/Material means then in the access sequence either check the Exclusion flag indicator , or Change the Region of that customer , then you will get the SaleOrg./Shipt to Party/Material price in the sales order

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BMS

1.) i kept the check mark for SaleOrg./Region/Material only this condition is shown

2.) I ketpt the check mark for SaleOrg./Shipt to Party/Material then system is showing both the prices

What exactly i need is i just want to see only the 2nd Price (SaleOrg./Shipt to Party/Material) not the 1st price

Solutions:

1). Don't maintain record in 1st table.

2). Remove exclusive from second table.

The other issue was let say my PR00 price is 100/- per one unit Quanity 10 now the total value would be 1000/- also there are some taxes to be charged where the total NET would come to 1500/- so in this case i need to see only 1000/- as net not the 1500/-

Net value is what assigned to PR00 and that will always be 1000. After applying Taxes gross/total value becomes 1500.

check.