cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSA1--Data Warehousing workbench

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Currently I am working on SCM 5.0 IDES Server.

Here I have configured one demand planning scenario. After configuration I have generated forecast & other transactional data. I have created Data Extraction Process for Planning Area. First I have created Data Source under the planning area, Where i have tested out the data source & it was working fine. After that I have replicate the data source in to APO-BW, where i have created whole data extraction process.

Now, my problem is whenever i have run info package, request is getting generated but whenever I am looking data in to PSA, I am getting Information message that "No PSA data could be found".

Can anyone help me regarding above issue?

Thanks in Advance!!

Regards

Sujay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujay,

The only thing that comes to my mind is to check what is the extraction process you are using in your infopackage (I know its pretty trivial but nothing else is striking me)? Can you double check that you are extracting from PSA and then into data targets and not directly into datatargets in your infopackage?

Regards,

Abhi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks Abhishek & Saradha for your inputs..

My problem has been resolved. Actually that was an authorization issue.

Sujay

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sujay ,

Here are two things you can check

a) Try doing a extraction check using tcode RSA3 and check if data gets extracted properly

b) Check what option you have given in the info package "full load" or "delta load". If you have selection option delta load , then if no data has changed since the last extraction , when you try to schedule the info package it will not show any data in the PSA. In case you have selected "delta load" to extract data you have to trigger a change and then do the extraction.

In case you want the entire data to get extracted everytime , create an info package with option "full load" .

Try and let us know if it works.

Thanks

Saradha