cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business content cubes . Please help me in identification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

I am still looking out below information , I tried to find the same in help.sap.com but could not identify the cube from business content . can u please help and let me know which could be the cubes or multiprovider from business content .

Could you please help me and let me know the cubes which are provided by SAP .

1. Invoices for analysis of actual sales, pricing and special charges (2 standard cubes)

2. Analysis of Delivery processing (incl. analysis of distribution costs) (2 standard cubes)

3. Sales Orders for analysis of incoming sales orders, open orders, backlog (4 standard cubes)

4. Inventory, for analysis of inventory levels, turnover and slow stock (1 standard cube)

5.. Purchase Orders for analysis of purchase orders, open purchase orders (5 standard cubes)

Thanks .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181964
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Invoices for analysis of actual sales, pricing and special charges (2 standard cubes)

0SD_C03 And also check for 0SD_C*

2. Analysis of Delivery processing (incl. analysis of distribution costs) (2 standard cubes)

Use DS -->2LIS_12_VCITM and create a Custome Cube for that DataSource

3. Sales Orders for analysis of incoming sales orders, open orders, backlog (4 standard cubes)

0SD_C03 And also check for 0SD_C*

4. Inventory, for analysis of inventory levels, turnover and slow stock (1 standard cube)

0IC_C03

5.. Purchase Orders for analysis of purchase orders, open purchase orders (5 standard cubes)

0PUR_C01 And also check 0PUR_*

Thanks

Reddy

Answers (0)