Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Order Component Batch Assignment Enhancement Needed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In a Production Order CO01/CO02 under Components you could assign Batches to a Component/Material. To do this in the Production Order screen click Component Overview button and then select a Component/Material and click Batch Assignment Button. You would be now in u2018Maintain Batch Fixed Reservationsu2019 screen. Here you find right below the u2018Batchesu2019 screen. Where Batches to be assigned to Component are found, I need to add a Column to this Screen and populate at the time when Batch Assignment Button is clicked. I went through all enhancements of Production Order and could not locate any. Please let me know if you find one that could modify the u2018Batchesu2019 screen.

If you are unable to find one to help youu2019ll further there is an Application Toolbar button called u2018Customer exitu2019 in u2018Maintain Batch Fixed Reservationsu2019 screen and I am unable to locate the Enhancement for this Button.

Thanks,

Sri

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Had to close because of Rules