Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

what is lock box processing?

hai experts please any one tell me what is the lock box processing where is the availabe to lock or unlock box processing

replied

Hi Praghnesh,

I think all your interview questions have been answered here.anymore left?? before posting your queries try to search for that first.I hope that there are hell lot of materials and solutions inside this SDN community.For everything dont expect to be spoon fed.All your questions are very basic and it can be searched very easily.You cant learn SAP in one day..see ur queries list..it seems all are interview questions..

[what is lock box processing? |what is lock box processing?;

[in the period control screeen what you customize? |in the period control screeen what you customize?;

[why do we give different posting keys for different transactions |why do we give different posting keys for different transactions;

[is it possible to give a dep key to multiple dep areas |is it possible to give a dep key to multiple dep areas;

[what is debugging? |what is debugging?;

[how many varients we can create at a time in APP? |how many varients we can create at a time in APP?;

[hai this is very important |hai this is very important;

[do we use same bank accounts in APP and BRS |do we use same bank accounts in APP and BRS;

[how you post the opening stock/opening balanace during the implementation t |how you post the opening stock/opening balanace during the implementation t;

[how you upload the master data |how you upload the master data;

[what is lock box processing? |what is lock box processing?;

Before expecting solutions to be spoon fed try to search or research by yourself and if you fail post your query.That will be useful for your future career.Take it in the right stride.

All the best.

Cheers

Andrew

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question