cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit for blocking vendors for POs but not for RFQs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone!

We want some vendors to be blocked from creating a PO but not with RFQ. We have used MK05 because there is an option there that the vendor can be blocked in Purchasing Organization and to a specific point that a PO will be the only blocked transaction but it is not working properly. It laso blocks the RFQ creation. Is there an available user exit for this?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with your abaper if the BADi - ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST with method PROCESS_HEADER can be used to make your custom check & prevent saving of PO. But for this you will have to maintain some criteria, maybe some Z table which contains all Vendors for which PO should not be created, so this BADi can refer to this Z table.

Hope the above helps.

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek!

Thank you. I will inform our ABAP programmer about this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In block function use 02 as function which will block both PO and RFQ and 01 block only PO.

Edited by: amit bafna on Apr 7, 2009 8:22 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit Bafna!

We don't want to block RFQs. Only the POs.

Hi SAP Learner!

We have tried this option but it's not working. Actually, I have posted a question entitled "MK05 not working properly". It is because when we selected 01 as block function, the vendor is still allowed in Purchase Order transactions. It's not working on how it is expected to work, i.e., blocking purchase orders only.

Thank you for your responses. Hope this will be solved because this is our major requirement for dummy RFQs.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

go to XK05

here select the vendor

then in Block function choose 01 Block purchase order

regards

KI