cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

material stock for raw material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

I am trying to create stock for raw material, system giving error "no stock posting possible for this material". When click on error, in diagnos - stock is not managed on a quantity basis. In SPRO i have managed stock on quantity as well as value basis for raw material type ROH.

Thanks

Dave

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear DAVE

Your error is purely FI error, iot is not open for the period 04, Evenif you have opened the MM period you will not be able to post unless corresponding FI period is open for the material that is in OB52 account type M has to be opened. Check out all the FI period opening with the help of your FI guy

Best Regards

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in OMS2 - for your material type - quantity and value updation is checked for valuation area in which your posting initial stock entry.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dave,

Go to OMS2 Transaction, Here give ur material type, enter then on the left side choose Quantity/Value Updation under dialog structure click on it.

Choose ur Valuation Area (.i.e,ur Plant) and material type.Tick the check box against Quantity Updation and Valuation Updation. save and exit.

Then maintain stocks MB1C.

Thanks,

Swamy H P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I did that but now the error message "004 2009 is not open". In MMPV i have opened already.

Please tell the solution

Dave

skrishen9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check in MMRV which period is open and post the document in that period or closed/open

your period as per your requirement.

Thanks

sushant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dave,

Check in T.code: MMRV and see which period is open for ur Co.Code and back posting is allowed or not.In MMPV close the period last period and automatically system open the new one.

Now in FI Side

use t.code: OB52 and open/check the period 01, 2009 period in Account Types A, K, D,M, S and specially Account Type u201C+u201D which stands for valid for all accounts type is open or not,if not open and save.

Better consult FICO consultant for OB52 step.

Thanks,

Swamy H P