cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document Splitting Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Need help to resolve the following issue. We went live on ECC 6.0 with NEW GL and document splitting activated.

When we are trying to clear a account we are getting following error mesg.

Document splitting: Items for clearing 1933/1582810001/2009/001 not found

Message no. GLT0002

Diagnosis

Document splitting cannot perform clearing because it was not possible to find complete splitting information on the items to be cleared (company code 1933, document number1582810001, fiscal year 2009, item 001).

System Response

Clearing cannot be performed and the document cannot be posted.

Procedure

Exclude the affected item from clearing.

It may be that this item was not posted with active document splitting. In this case, this item or document would have to be migrated.

Let me know where i should start looking or if you need any other information

Thx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing same massage when trying to clear GL line items in f-03.

Can anyone please suggest.

Regards

Prabin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

check this sap Note 1269120 - Message GLT0002 is generated when creating a billing documen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks AP,

However I was able to clear items for same account for few line items. In some cases I am getting the error. I checked the company code, profit center, cost center between line items I am clearing they are same.

Anyone help is highly appreciated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the line item that you are trying to clear and see whether it is split properly. My guess is this is an migration issue.

Thanks,

Ming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ming,

I dont see any splitting happening on the acct. It is one line item on the document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

And to your question on Ming, this acct balance is not migrated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

In order for the split to happen to the clearing item, the item to be cleared has to be already split in the original (up in the chain) document.

The line item you are trying to clear must be still open. If that document was posted before the New GL was activated, it has to be migrated to New GL.

Regards,

Ming