cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resubmit Push Button on Approval Screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

We are on SRM 5.0 and I was wondering if anyone could tell me what the resubmit pushbutton is for on the Approval screen. I clicked on it and it gave me a place to put a resubmission date and when I clicked the save resubmission date I got a message: Resubmission for work item entered successfully and then the work item disappeared from my approval inbox.

Can anyone tell me what this functionality is actually used for and what the system should be doing?

Thanks!

Jane

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The following functions are available on the Approval tab:

· Display/Edit: You can display the details of a work item or edit it.

· Approve: You can approve a work item.

· Reject: You can reject a work item.

· Resubmit: You can have a work item resubmitted to you for processing at a later date. To do this, choose Resubmit and then enter the date on which you want to receive the work item.

· Forward: You can forward a work item to another user.

( for example i want to appear this work item in my approval inbox after one week)

With the help of Resubmit Button, work item receive by the approver on the date entered.

Hope that your problem was solved..

Thanks

prasad.s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jane,

When the shopping cart line item is rejected,the requester gets a SC item with the status for that item as rejected.

Then the requestor can resubmit the Shopping cart using the Change button (goes for approval again) or he/she can "accept the changes" then the SC item then again goes for approval.

Hope this helps!!!

Best Regards,

NMK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I understand that functionality. I am asking about the button that is next to the the approval and reject buttons. If you are looking at the approval overview screen, there is a button that looks like arrows going in a circle. I am trying to find out what that is for.

Thanks

JAne