cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock Message Processor in the Support Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends.

How i lock a Message Processor (in the support message) to a Support Team. All configurations have been made, but on my support messages are possible to assign a message processor in a support team whose he does't belongs.

I've tried lock this on security roles, but I hadn't sucess. Someone can help me?

Regards to all,

FS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I went in debug mode and I didn't find a relevant authorisation object.

Knowing that CRM is not always using authority-check statement I am not sure there are not other checks against group of user for exampel (B_BUPA_GRP). I have asked my security department to dig this one.

If the authorisation object doesn't exist can schedule an action that will raise an error if the processor is in a different team than the current support team

for the other potential solution : access sequence

the access sequence doesn't help because it is used for automatic assignement only apparently.

best regards Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

please find the doc for the Jason tip about access sequence. I will apply it in my development system and come back to you

[url] http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm40/helpdata/en/3c/92ece8484a11d5980800a0c9306667/content.htm[url];

I will also dig the security solution. There must me something there also

best regards Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Fabio,

an idea would be to develop an action that make the consistency check between support team and process when the processor is changed.

For this you need to develop a condition badi that captures processor changes. We have one in place at my company this is working fine (we use it to send email to the new processor)

The action should execute a program that will make this consitency check and set the message in error in this case.

there might be smarter solution.

best regards Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can't remember the exact details but it's possible to make it so only the assinged team members of a support team in the organizational structure show up in the message processor selection box.

You need to ensure that all the correct message processors are assigned to the proper support teams in the organizational structure, and you need to create a custom access sequence that uses the organizational structure for the values. Then assign the access sequence to the message processor partner function. I think you can still manually enter an incorrect BP number though, but you can't select a wrong one from the list.

A CRM person should be able to knock this out for you rather easily.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Jason,

this is a good tip. I will dig this one (I am facing the same isuee with a post on this forum with zero reply sofar....). I keep you posted

br Xavier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellou Xavier,

About your development to check the support team X the processor, could you send the ABAP code to i verify how you did this?

Until now, i do not have a have any idea of how to make this thing.

Thanks,

Regards,

FS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

because you cannot have a workflow condition you first need to develop a badi condition that will be met when processor is changed

when you have this condition in place you can trigger whatever action you like

for example we have deloped an implementation Z_PROCESSOR_CHANGED of the badi SOCM_PROCESS_ACTION in order to send email.

but if you only want to capture a condition I suggest you define a new condition Z_CHECK_PROC_TEAM in the badi

SOCM_CHECK_CONDITION (filter type CONDITION_ID_SOCM)

I am overloaded for the moment and I hope to come back Monday on this.

sorry