Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Asset in incorrect company code


What should I do if some assets were uploaded in incorrect company code, and those assets have already been depreciated in the incorrect company code?



Former Member
Former Member replied

Use ABT1N to do an intercompany transfer.

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question