cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Binding Table Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a strange issue where i am unable to bind 2 of the attributes of my node to a table ui element.

Details:

>> the node has a ddic structure and all the attributes from it were taken to create the node

>> when i do a create binding and assign either a text view or an input field as the cell editor to all the attributes all but these 2 attributes get binded to the table.

>> when i open the create binding popup again the binding checkbox for these 2 attributes is unchecked

System details:

EHP4 FOR SAP ERP 6.0 / NW7.01

Could some one plz throw some lite on this issue.

Appreciate Your Responses,

Chaitanya.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Can you tell us anything about these two attributes? Their data type maybe? Have you tried creating the columns and cell editors manually - without using the table binding wizard?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas ,

Those two "problem fields" are of type char and have a length of 24 and 40 respectively , i tried to create these two columns manually and it works but the problem is when these 2 are created manually and the remaining columns through table binding since they are manually created columns they show up at the last and i ma unable to change their position after that.

P:S - the other attributes that work fine have similar data types and seem to be working fine.

Appreciate Your Response,

Chaitanya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Issue had to be solved by creating all the columns manually (phew..) still dont get why the system refused to bind those 2 columns . Anyways thanks for ur reply.

Chaitanya.