cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generate Usage report for satellite systems using SolDoc Assistant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have been able to generate a usage report in Solman which consists of all tcodes and reports that are being used in Solman and its frequency. However, I have been unsuccessful in generating a usage report for satellite systems. The logical components and systems are all in place within the implementation project but when I go into workcenters and create a new analysis within SolDoc assistant, those satellite systems are not listed there for me to be able to generate a usage report.

I wanted to see if anyone has been successful at generating a usage report for a satellite system using Solution Documentation Assistant and if so if you can point me in the right direction of any documentation or setup guides that will get me over this hump.

<Removed>

Thanks

Mike

Edited by: Arun Varadarajan on Apr 7, 2009 3:40 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

SoDocA is able to build the report if you have connected satellite systems configured and sending EWA reports to SAP Solution Manager(Mandatory condition)

After that you can build the report based upon this data which can take source as Solman Project OR Solution

So in short you need to generate the EWA report first for the connected satellite system which you can check in DSWP solution ........

https://websmp202.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700002008582008E.pdf

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakhar<

Thanks for the quick response. Satellite systems have been setup and are sending EWA reports to solution manager. I thought this had to do with maintaining the logical components within the Solman project under system landscape. Could it be something else that I'm missing?

Thanks

Mike

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mike

If you are generating the report choosing the source as Solman Project then in this logical comp shd be present

Also it can be maintained in ur solution in DSWP if it is solution based reporting in solution settings.

Regards

Prakhar

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Apr 8, 2009 10:58 AM

Answers (0)