cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

configuration on PI server which is working as webservice provider

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my scenario is soap to proxy, and the PI server is working as the web service provider.

so i need to do some configuration in PI server. i went through some documents, and found out that i should first create a virtual interface,then web service definiton and then release it for the soap runtime.

while the problem is virtual interface could only be inbound interface, but in my case it is outbound, i feel very confused.

is there any way to solve this prob?

Thanks and Regards

Jessica Ding

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Rajesh,

thanks for your reply, in my case, i need use Security Tokens to ensure the web service security, so could you please explain how to configure in the PI server for this in details for me?

Thanks a lot

Jessica Ding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Tarang

thanks for your reply, i have one query, for soap sender case,i mean the PI server working as the web service privoder, it there anything required to be configured in the ABAP stack in the PI server?

Thanks a lot

Jessica Ding

Former Member
0 Kudos

No need of configure anything specially for soap adapter provided you require some secure transaction(like usage of client dertificates etc)

For proxy you need to configure the receiver R/3 as the role of application system in the SLD ,........

Rajesh

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

below is a SOAP to RFC scenario...u can consider Proxy soap to proxy

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2007/11/07/walkthrough--soap-xi-rfcbapi